Condo for Sale on Spinnaker Island in Hull
|About Spinnaker Island|
Spinnaker Island formerly known as Hog Island is less than 1/2 mile off the south side of Nantasket peninsula in Hingham Bay. The island is connected to the mainland by a causeway across the mud flats of the bay.
Fort Duvall was constructed on Hog Island in 1920 and established as a coast artillery battery site in 1921; the post was in caretaker status after WWII until reestablished as a Nike missile site. The Fort was converted from a Nike-Ajax post to a Nike-Hercules post during May-November of 1958 and operational March 25, 1959. Fort Duvall was used in this role up until 1974. Ft. Duvall was then used as an annex to the Hull public school system.
The property consists of 94 total units developed in the following phases beginning in 1984.
The organization through which the homeowners at Spinnaker Island and Yacht Club manage and regulate the condominium is called the Spinnaker Island and Yacht Club Association.
The Board of Managers has the responsibility of managing the condominium. They in turn employ a management agent to facilitate the day-to-day operation of the condominium. The Board determines the level of management services to be provided by the management agent. The current agreed-upon service is as follows: The management agent has assigned a Senior Property Manager to the property who works on-site 2 days per week. The Managing agent also has assigned a Maintenance Supervisor who works full-time and is on call for emergencies. The Maintenance Supervisor can be reached by contacting the management office.
We have a GREAT 2 Bed / 2 Bath on sale at Spinnaker Island in Hull. You can see more @ http://www.SpinnakerIslandCondo.com